£350 - 450 per week
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Assistants needed from January 2023!
A secondary school in the St Albans area are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for a position in January 2023.
The successful Teaching Assistant will join a skilful and resourceful staffing team where the pupils of the school are at the heart of everything the school strive for. The challenge begins in the classroom with lessons that engage, excite and deliver progress to all of pupils. The school follow a curriculum that is innovative, exciting and increasingly recognised beyond the local community. The schools expectations are high, and achievement is non-negotiable.
The Ideal Candidate Will
• Be a team player
• Be patient, compassionate and use their own initiative
• Be focused upon progress
• Reflect the ethos of the school
• Have experience with, or be willing to learn, supporting pupils with SEN
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate wanting to start a career in education, and someone who holds previous SEN experience in a school, care, or support setting.
What Teaching Personnel Can Offer You:
• If you are successful in application, you will have access to your own Teaching Personnel online portal. This portal allows you to manage your bookings and your availability 24/7 from home
• Your own specialist consultant that will work closely with you consistently finding you bookings that are right for you.
• Competitive weekly pay, paid directly through PAYE. (Based on qualifications, experience, and role requirements).
• Access to our very own Teacher Training CPD Academy.
• GBP50 bonus for every friend you refer to us.
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV today! We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.