£350 - 450 per week
Temporary | Part Time
***Teaching Assistant/LSA Job Opportunities***
Teaching Personnel are looking for a Teaching Assistants in the Stevenage area. Our client school works with students with ages from 5-18 with with a range of learning needs and/or challenging behaviours.
If you have experience within the care sector, within a nursery setting, come from a sports background or have previously worked within education - we would love to hear from you.
Teaching Assistant Role:
· To be able to work with an individual child specifically or with a group to deliver learning and interventions.
• Work under the guidance of the classroom teacher to support children and control behaviour in the classroom
• Social and emotional support
• Encourage positive behaviour in and around the school
• Working hours of 08:30-15:30
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- If you are successful in application, you will have access to your own Teaching Personnel online portal. This portal allows you to manage your bookings and your availability 24/7 from home.
- Your own specialist consultant that will work closely with you consistently finding you bookings that are right for you.
- Competitive weekly pay, paid directly through PAYE. (Based on qualifications, experience, and role requirements).
- Access to our very own Teacher Training CPD Academy.
- GBP50 bonus for every friend you refer to us.
If you’re interested, please email me on email@example.com with your contact details and I’ll be in touch to answer any questions etc.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.