£70.00 - £85.00 Per Day
Permanent | Full Time
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANTS REQUIRED
Teaching personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency and we are looking for Learning Support Assistants for Primary and Secondary specialist SEND schools in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The schools have places for full-time students aged between 5 and 19 years old. The sites include excellent facilities to support the personal care of students as well as a hydrotherapy room, sensory rooms, modern dining areas and extensive outdoor play facilities.
You do not need to have had previous experience to apply for this role, but experience working with children in a nursery setting or as a Support Worker or Care Assistant would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for work.
• Relevant SEN experience (PMLD, ASC, SLD or MLD) or qualifications is desired but not essensial
• A passion and enthusiasm to see pupils achieve their best potential
• Dedication to the needs of all your pupils, working with other staff members to offer emotional and academic support
• A Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service or willing apply for one
• Good interpersonal skills and out going personality
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to build a strong relationship with the pupils
We can offer you:
• Choice and Variety – giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
• Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy • Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
• myTP – Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
• Safe Working Practice – ensuring your reputation is protected
• Excellence in Education Awards
If you are available for work and have the relevant experience for this role please apply today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.