£10 - 20 per hour
Temporary | Part Time
Catering Assistant - 12.5 hours a week
MON – FRI 12:15 – 14:45
A large secondary school in Wellingborough are currently searching for Catering Assistants to join them from September.
The role will be to work as part of a team preparing, cooking and serving the mid-day meal; positioning and clearing away the dining furniture and cleaning the equipment and area.
1. Assist with the basic preparation and cooking duties.
2. Serve meals ensuring correct portion control.
3. Prepare the dining area, including the erection and dismantling of dining furniture.
4. Provide high standards of customer care.
5. Clean the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment.
6. General kitchen duties e.g. washing up.
7. Man and Operate the till.
8. Provide allergen information to customers as detailed in our control procedures.
For more information please contact us today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.